Translate

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

What are Demons to me.

Now onto Demons.. Again this is my point of view and my experience. You do not have to agree with me just take away what you feel is right. I was thrown into the dark world by a  friend when she used my powers to close a portal in the home I was living in. Once my hand touch that wall I saw them and they me. That was the point I believed in Demons. For a few months I was haunted and even attacked by them because they were mad at me for closing their door. My personal demon finally found me and started to protect me and like my Angel gave me an education. Just like Angels there are different kinds.  Universal demons that belong to the Universe. Satan's demons ( or devil  what ever other name you use for God's ultimate fallen angel) those demons born of negative things like murders, rapes,  other nasty things, and those that are made by humans, and  then Guardian Demons.. those who help guard us. Just like the Angels too they all have things to learn. Most demons make deals and use contracts. Most contracts can not be broken so you better be sure you know what your doing.  Some are very powerful while others are not. Again just like any spiritual being if you respect them they will respect you and teach you things even offer to do things for you for no payment. Not all demons are bad some are good. Meaning they do good things to protect you or help you with something you need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment