Translate

Thursday, March 17, 2016

My Fanny May

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/147492956520262413/

    This was posted on my Facebook page back in October of 2012...  I was just starting to channel spirits on the spirit realm.. 

     Ok I just gotta say this. I LOVE that I can channel the other side now. Someone always told me wait until you can do what I can ... you wont like it. But so far I do not have a problem with it. I find it exciting to learn about the ghost stories and what they are in need of. LOVE my Fanny May!! Not sure what she is yet.. A guide or guardian or just someone who likes to help out. She shows herself to me and my bestie and oh boy comes out when she needs to. She came out full force yesterday at work when I was talking to my bestie on the phone. Everyone at work was looking at me weird because I was talking with a Southern Accent. I had to explain to them later what I was doing. I gotta tell ya I LOVE this women!! I could so see me and her being friends in real life. ha ha she says what you talking about we are friends now.. LOL I haven't got her whole story yet but I am working on it. I helped out some new friends today and yet again got a story of someone. Now Rebecca can be at peace and know that she isnt forgotten .. 

~She came to me the first time when my best friend at that time had a question. She was kinda attached to both of us.. I have not seen her in awhile. I did really like her.. Wondering if I will see her once I get to the point of were I need to be. I do believe she was a HooDoo or VooDoo worker.

No comments:

Post a Comment