Translate

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Ghosts were human once....


     I posted this on my Facebook page back in Aug 2015

      Why do people always want to banish spirits when they feel off? I understand everyone can not do what I can, but why can't they see ghosts as humans? Ummm they lived here before and you wouldn't just go into a house and started kicking the residents out...or would you? There living there for a reason and just because you don't like them doesn't mean they should be banished.. I just find it funny that the groups I am in everyone's first answer is banish them... I was the only one who stood up for them. Most of them will just leave if you ask.

   I also posted this on my Facebook on October of 2015

    
Every year around this time in all my pagan and witch groups I see the same themed posts going around. While I understand that this is uncomfortable for most people specially if this is their first year of Samhain you need to realize because you have decided to walk this path you will see more and more ghosts and spirts around this time. If you have worked with spirits or called ghosts before they will seek you. You have an energy about you that they are drawn to. Every year since I could talk to them I make the same post about it. I understand that not everyone can speak to them or see them like I can so I pass along this message to all. Again I understand it maybe unsettling to some of you and your loved ones please think about what you want to do to get rid of these visitors. They were people at one point. Treat them as you would treat any visitor you would have in your home. This time of year those who can not normally walk about and visit people or places can do so. It's a freedom for them. Think about it this way. Imagine your locked in one room all year round but this month. The door opens to your room and you are set free to go walk around and explore knowing that when the time has passed you must return. Some don't understand what is going on and are confused and go where they shouldn't be. Before you banish them, block them, or send them away... think about what I just wrote. I will say this again... treat them as you would a human visitor that is lost and has come to your home. Ask them what they want... or tell them this is the wrong place for them. They will hear you and understand. If they bother you ask them to go away and if not ask your Angel or guides to help them. This time of year is always busy for the other side and me as well as I try to connect passed ones to their loved ones. If you put up a bubble or block on your home from spirits please remember that your loved ones won't be able to get threw to visit you unless you have someone like me. This time of year is about celebrating all your ancestors so don't stop them from coming to visit. If you must feel the need to protect yourself and your loved ones post your Angel or guides around you. Ask them to not let anything harmful in to you or other spirits . Please pass this message around to other groups or share on your page.. this message should get out.

    As a medium I guess I view ghost different than others.  I just do not go banishing them away. They came to me for a reason , so I find out what it is and if they need help.  Even the visitors that come through my home.  Ghosts were humans once.. so would you really just kick people out of your home or place of business ?  I guess some would. But for me I am very friendly to ghosts and humans.  

   Do you see ghosts are being human or just ghosts?  Would you banish them right away or try to get to know them?

No comments:

Post a Comment