Translate

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Ghost can be dumb....

https://www.flickr.com/photos/artyeva/3673611110/?ytcheck=1


    This happened to me on January of this year 2016.  Some ghosts do not understand that some of us humans can see , talk and hear them..  I just had to laugh at this and I have not seen them since..

Posted on Facebook.

     I so love what I can do. I was standing in my kitchen making my coffee and then all of a sudden I hear two male voices around me, couldn't make out what they said but heard their voices. All of a sudden I felt real tired and heard one say.. "Don't worry she can't hear us and doesn't know what we are doing." They were feeding off my energy. I then said. "Think again buddy and if you don't stop I will let this one deal with the both of you." As I pointed to my lovely demon friend. "Holy shit she can see and hear us".. and then they turned to see my buddy standing next to me. "Oh hell no let's go.". I had to chuckle at them. See some ghosts don't change when they die. Dam punks. Sent my buddy to go follow them after to, to have a talk with them..

No comments:

Post a Comment