Translate

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Ghost Activity at the DV Shelter..

http://dark-wallpapers.net/

These things happened back in April of 2014...  This is from my Facebook page..

     Ok since I have a few moments I so want to share what has been going on here. WOW is this place active. I have meet five nice ghosts and one not so very nice... Downstairs there is an older Mexican lady here who checks on all the little kiddies..
     Another women named Cassandra who was here as a client and then went back to her abuser who ended up killing her and now she feel she needs to stay here and help those who want to go back. She whispers in their ears NOT to do it. She does come and comfort me when I am sad about the baby going to daddy's.. Even checked on her for me one time. 
      Now upstairs its a bit different. There is a room with three little kids trapped inside. One girl (7) and her two brothers (4,5) they are confused why they are here and cant leave. When I look at the room I see a black line across the door .. They are trapped there. SOMEONE conjured them here and sealed them in the room. I am still trying to figure out why and who did this so I can undo it so they can leave. 
     There is also this very mean spirit upstairs. A security guy who used to work here. He used to protect us during the day but beat us at night. He used to meet some of his victims here and would date them after they left. One night one of the ladies put him in his finally resting place.. HERE!! He thought he beat her to death but he didnt and she ended up shooting him in the head with his own gun. Now he is stuck here and really nasty. He attacked me when I went up stairs. I didnt last long and had to leave.. The other day I was ready for him but man he still got to me.. Was so dizzy and had to leave. Trying to figure out how to get rid of him. HE is stopping me from finding the room the kids are in so I can set them free. There is a hole between the floors due to them fixing a light and now he growls at people on our floor. Many have heard him. HE can't come down as he is trapped up stairs. So I am trying to figure out things. I can not burn or use fire of any kind here. So I have to come up with other ideas..

 ~I never did find out who put those kids in the room.. All I know is that I was harassed after they thought I was doing witchcraft on the grounds and was told it was because someone else here did some black magic.. but now that I can look back I think it was more on the line I am studying now. VoodDoo or HooDoo.  So far everyone is still there doing about their days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment