Translate

Sunday, March 6, 2016

The Women in the hallway..



Two years ago I was living in a Domestic Violence Shelter. There was this women I would see walk the hallways at night. During an appointment with a worker there we happen to talk about ghosts because at that time I would ware my pentagram. This coworker confirmed what I had seen....this is what I wrote about her..





The ghost in the hallway who I call the "Lady in the hallway" told me her name this morning. She came into my room a few mins after I woke up to check on me. She sat on the end of my bed.    Her name is Cassandra.  She told me better days will come and that do not do what she did and protect my children. I told her thank you and I will.  I also asked her if she wanted to be at peace finally and she said no she didnt. She wanted to stay here because it was safe and wanted to help those who were thinking about going back to their abuser.  She whispers in their ears and prays they hear her. I told her well if you ever want to leave come find me and I will help her even when I am gone from here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment