Translate

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

What kinda magic can you do for me?


I am just gonna start and jump right in with something I wanted to share with everyone.  This will be the start of explaining on what type of Witch or what every you want to call it and then I will go into the different kinds of paths I have learned about.I recently had a client ask me to do magic for them.. and this is what the response was back to them...

"Let me explain.. I am not your average magic practitioner . I do not sit and work magic to get in contact with spirits. I already have that kinda connection. I am a medium. Like the one on TV. But I go past just ghosts. I talk to higher beings like Angels, Demons, God's, Goddess, and other deities.. I can travel to the spirit realm and actually talk to them.. so when I have someone like you who asks me to do something I go over and ask.. then who ever wants to help will step forward and tell me or show me what is needed. The most powerful spells are the ones you do yourself. It's your energy not mine. If I do it for you. You won't get the full effect because it's attached to me. Some times I can do it for you but spirit has to say yes. I do not work magic unless I have permission. I have been given a great gift and I respect it.. I just do not go around working magic like others for personal gain.. that is how you piss off the deities...and a pissed off deities is not good! The more respect I have for them the more powerful there spells will be.."

This is always my answer when people come to me and ask me to work magic for them.  Yes I know I could charge people mega money for what I do but it doesnt feel right to me..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment