Translate

Thursday, February 11, 2016

~Book Reviews~ Silver RavenWolf and Scott Cunningham

Click to purchase





 This was the second book I read and it was recommended to me by my blood sister and by some others I have meet online.  This book went into more detail than the first one I read and it did help me.. My only issue with this book was that I felt Silver RavenWolf did bash Christians in this book, other than that I would recommend the book to someone or any of her books. 

Click to Purchase 

Since my blood sister was also looking into Paganism specifically Wicca , I decided to read this book.   By far this was the best book I have read on this subject. I like Scott Cunningham and do still own some of this books now.  I personally like how he writes. I also liked it because it tells you how to do things on your own instead of being a part of a Coven.  Because I was so new to this path I didn't know of any Coven in my area to go check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment