Translate

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

~BOOK REVIEW~ My First Book..

Click me to buy  book

This was the very first book I ever picked up to read about Wicca and then Witchcraft.  Now you guys have to understand I am not one who likes to read. I learn better when I am hands one, but because I didn't have someone at this time to be my teacher.  So I struggled a bit to read this but I got it done.. and WOW is all I can say I soaked this book up.. It gave me an easy understanding of what Wicca was and what Witchcraft was.  I understood not everyone who is Wiccan practices witchcraft and not everyone who does witchcraft is Pagan.  It let me wanting to understand and wanting more.. Yup I have made a choice and this was for me.

~I always recommend this book to any of my students that want me to help them reach what I can do or any  newbies that ask for a good book.  It is a very good basic starter book.  It is easy to understand and learn from.

Click to order book


I did not read this book cover to cover as it is like the top one. I have flipped thru the pages and again I say this is another good starter or newbie book to start with. I have given this book out to my student also.

Now there is a Complete Idiots Guide to Paganism out there but I have not read it yet, but hear it is good.  Please if you have read the book add your review in the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment