Translate

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Introduction to Pagaism.


It was toward the end of my marriage that I had meet someone online who said he was a Pagan but did not really practice. I didn't understand what he meant by that as the only time I really heard that work was when the JW's used it.  I am the type of person who is very curious about things and yes it gets me into trouble.  I always say.. I am that dam cat!!.  I can still remember that day way back in 2002.  We were sitting by the Cape Cod Canal and watching the water when I asked him what is a Pagan and what does that mean.  He so kindly sat across from me and told me about all the wonders he believed in and what he didn't do and why.  I was so amazed and hooked at the same time.. Yes, Yes, Yes he can answer all my questions and not give me a line like all the rest and this man was just a man.. Not a priest, a pastor, or what every else they have in other religions.  YES this felt right . Yes I need to read more. YES this is for me!!

2 comments: